Olsen gained worldwide recognition for her portrayal of Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch in the Marvel Cinematic Universe media franchise, appearing in the superhero films Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), Captain America: Civil War (2016), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), and Avengers: Endgame (2019), as well as the miniseries WandaVision (2021). Her performance in WandaVision garnered her nominations for a Primetime Emmy Award and a Golden Globe Award. Outside of her work as Scarlet Witch, she continued starring in films, including the 2014 monster film Godzilla, the 2017 mystery film Wind River, and the 2017 dramedy Ingrid Goes West. She executive produced and starred in the drama series Sorry for Your Loss (2018–2019), earning a Critics’ Choice Television Award nomination for her role as a widow.
ElizabethOlsen.org is a unofficial fansite made by fans for share the latest images, videos and news of Elizabeth Olsen, so we have no contact with Mary-Kate or Ashley or someone in her environment. The images, videos, news, etc posted on the site belong to their respective owners, except for our graphics, designs, etc, that only belong to ElizabethOlsen.org. If you copy/take something ours, please give us credit.
If you want to make a donation to the site (news, images, graphics, etc), say something to us or apply for affiliation, please contact us at our email address you’ll find above.
• “Sean Durkin really wrote a complex character that really hasn’t been written, and that’s challenging. It’s such a smart way of writing, you totally understand the characters and I was just completely obsessed and in love with “Martha” and the script.” – On Martha Marcy May Marlene
• “I auditioned equally for film and theater. The difference is that theater has seasons, while film, it’s always happening.”
• “I believe that you are only in control of so much. So whatever you are not in control of you can’t worry about.”
• “I get way too much happiness from good food.”
• “I never wanted anyone to think that I would use my family name to get me anywhere.”
• “Not since I was 10, trying to get Nick Vossler’s attention in PE. ‘Red Rover, Red Rover, send Nicholas right over!'” – On the last time she competed with a girlfriend for another guy