Olsen gained worldwide recognition for her portrayal of Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch in the Marvel Cinematic Universe media franchise, appearing in the superhero films Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), Captain America: Civil War (2016), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), and Avengers: Endgame (2019), as well as the miniseries WandaVision (2021). Her performance in WandaVision garnered her nominations for a Primetime Emmy Award and a Golden Globe Award. Outside of her work as Scarlet Witch, she continued starring in films, including the 2014 monster film Godzilla, the 2017 mystery film Wind River, and the 2017 dramedy Ingrid Goes West. She executive produced and starred in the drama series Sorry for Your Loss (2018–2019), earning a Critics’ Choice Television Award nomination for her role as a widow.
ElizabethOlsen.org is a unofficial fansite made by fans for share the latest images, videos and news of Elizabeth Olsen, so we have no contact with Mary-Kate or Ashley or someone in her environment. The images, videos, news, etc posted on the site belong to their respective owners, except for our graphics, designs, etc, that only belong to ElizabethOlsen.org. If you copy/take something ours, please give us credit.
If you want to make a donation to the site (news, images, graphics, etc), say something to us or apply for affiliation, please contact us at our email address you’ll find above.
November 13, 2013 Comments Off on Missing Public Appearances update
I’ve added all the public appearances Lizzie made that were missing from our gallery to it. I’ve also added lots of additional HQ photos of Lizzie during the Oldboy screening thanks to my friend Ann!
– Home > Public Appearances > 2013 > September 30: Visits “Late Night With Jimmy Fallon”
– Home > Public Appearances > 2013 > October 11: Visits SiriusXM Studios
– Home > Public Appearances > 2013 > October 16: “Romeo And Juliet” Off Broadway Opening Night
– Home > Public Appearances > 2013 > November 06: Guggenheim International Gala
– Home > Public Appearances > 2013 > November 11: FilmDistrict And Complex Media Host A Screening Of “Oldboy”